"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Friday, February 27, 2009

No more a baby, but a sweet little girl

Today I curled Holly's hair and she looked so sweet. I was amazed, and a little sad how grown up she looked. I can't believe she is almost three years old. Where has the time gone? She walks around singing songs from Nursery, (now that she will actually go) and the latest is "Do as I'm Doing." She also sings "I am a Child of Guy" We are working on saying "GoD" It is amazing how missing that last consenant changes the whole meaning of the song :). Her attitude is hilarious, and sometimes a little aggrevating. She tells me all the time when she is upset "I got lots of feelings, lots and lots of feelings." :) We love this little girl!

Holly looking sweet with the eyes that her daddy can't get over

She really has better things to be doing.

Posted by PicasaCheese

3 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

Again, cute pictures! How'd you get her to sit still while you took pictures?? And who said our kids could grow up?

Garrison Propaganda said...

man she does look big, and has so much cute hair. its funny when kids have their own words to songs. cute pictures!

Tami said...

She is beautiful! I looked at Tyler today and thought that he sure keeps growing up. They all do that, huh? Miss ya!