"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Aching Back

This past week I have spent a lot of time excercising and working out toward my weight loss goal. It was a frustrating week, when I didn't lose anything, and actually went up 1.5 pounds.. Oh well, right? Well, in my efforts to kick it hard, I have pushed my lower back to it's limits I'm afraid. During a friendly snow ball fight yesterday I think I pushed it right over the edge. My lower back is feeling pretty tender, and if I move a certain way, it sends pain right through me. So, I will be headed to the Chiropracter tomorrow, and hopefully I can get cracked into shape. However, this does put a kink in my workout plans for next week, and I will have to take it easy. FRUSTRATING! It will get better though. That which does not kill us.... :)
Last night for Valentines Day, Richard took me to for a Burger and to a Chick Flick. We went out with our great friends Lei Ann and Jason. Richard waited on me and everyone helped me hobble to each place we went. (I feel fine as long as I am sitting in a comfortable chair.. thank goodness) But when I walk I look like a Granny who needs a walker, that or I look like I have a corn cob stuck up something in particular. :)
Besides that,
I am enjoying a nice Sunday relaxing being laid up.
I thought this would be a good day to catch up on my blogging. So, maybe I will enjoy having no options besides sitting on my hiney.

No comments: