"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Friday, February 20, 2009

Simple Things

Hi, I am amazed. So many posts this week. I am so impressive aren't I? whatever... I am trying to keep up with all my blog buddies who do such a great job updating so frequently :)
I am trying to simplify my life, and trying to enjoy the simple things each day. In life so much can bog us down and make us worry, stress and worry somemore. I am determined to organize my life so I can just focus on the simple things, the important things and let everything else that I can't control drift away. I am hoping that this blog can be a journal of sorts, to center me each time I write to think about what is truley important in life, and not get caught in the trivial things. We are so blessed!
Holly has had a little friend over today and they have played so well. It has been a nice break because she has been so preoccupied, even with Nick being home from school, it is nice for her to have a distraction and not fight with her big brother. We love when the children are happy. :)
So I hope that each of you to "take time to smell the roses"..... well, if you are fortunate enough to live anywhere where anything is blooming that is :) That is all for now.
Oh, by the way, Today is FRIDAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I love the picture of the flowers! I also love the picture of you and Richard to the side. I miss you too! You should come to DC sometime. We are about to finish our basement, so we will have even more room for guests. We have lots of room now, too. There is lots to see and do and enjoy! I am so thankful for the time we had to live close to each other and for the great influence you have been and continue to be in my life!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

cute blog, lady. and you are right...stopping to smell the roses is vital! thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Katy...Hey...I just saw a comment on Aimee's blog from you! How in the heck are you....my gosh you look beautiful...you get better and better looking with time! Give me your email and I'll invite you to my blog...sorry...I'm totally freaked out about pervs so it's private....wow...you seriously look happy and wonderful! Libby by the way my email is jarrettolivia@yahoo.com