"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am no good at this :)

I am probably the worst blogger out there... but I am hoping to do better! The kids had a wonderful halloween and loved being able to trick or treat in beautiful weather. It was unseasonably warm for this time of year. Our children were so cute in their Halloween get-up. Matthew was a vampire, Shelley was a Witch (but a pretty one), Nick was Mr. Incredible (for the 2nd year in a row.. he loves that costume :) and Holly was going to be a ladybug, and at the last moment informed me that she wasn't a bug she was a princess. So we dug through the dress up and found a little dress her Grandpa Roger had got for Shelley years before in Mexico. So, we put that on her and a crown.. and she was basically a Mexican Princess, and since she kept losing her shoe the entire night trick or treating, I called her the mexican Cinderella. It was pretty funny. However, she got a lot of complements on her little dress. I have had a heck of a time staying out of their Halloween Candy.. don't know what my deal is.
Winter feels like it has arrived officially today though, it is cold, cold! And will probably snow just a little tonight. Welcome Winter.... ugh :) I am excited for the Holidays though. Oh the joy that will be found!!!
I will post pictures as soon as I get them uploaded.

No comments: