"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am excited to be doing this, and I hope that my good friends will keep in contact with us and leave comments. Today we are so excited, we are going to hit 60 degrees! The kids wore shorts to school today, even though the start temp was still below freezing!! Last weekend we saw lots of family in Wakonda. Cory was in town, and so we saw him, Henry, Joni and their group and of course all the Wakonda crew... Mom, Dad, Joel,Kira and boys. It was a lot of fun. Shelley had this weird rash while we were there. Come to find out she had fifth disease... sounds scary, but it is a common childhood virus that when it is all done you get this weird rash on your cheeks and on your body. Thankfully when the rash appears they are no longer contagious.... phew, we were around all that family, I was glad to find out that she could no longer share the love :).

DeJay and Melissa and their cute kids are coming this weekend! We are so excited to see them again! I will write more soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Katy! So cool, it's very cute! You'll have to teach me how to do this. We are moving this week, yeah!!!! We'll be getting the keys tomorrow and can start mvoing some things over. Saturday the movers come and will do the final big push. We're just trying to do the delicate stuff ahead of time. Very exciting and very scary! I'll try to get some pictures of the finished house today so I can send them. The appraiser took some nice ones but I can't separate them from the entire document to send them. More soon! Love Tina