"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blessed


I can't believe that Richard and I have been together for almost 12 years. It just boggles my mind that we have done so much and been to many places together, and it just feels like it has flown by. I feel so completely blessed to be in the place that we are in our life. I am glad that I know that no matter where we are in our life that we are in it together. Our children are darling, we love eachother, and we are blessed with the gospel, a wonderful job, and a lovely home. I just felt overwhelmed this evening by all my blessings. Sometimes it is good to think only of what is great in our lives, rather than what is wrong. Just my two-cents for the day:)!

1 comment:

Nana and Papa W. said...

Hi Katy, Dad and I like your blog. Now, it doesn't quite compete with Joni's, but I'm sure with your competitive spirit, you'll be blogging with the best of them in no time. Dad and I are still not quite with the time change. Otherwise, we are doing fine and send out love. Dad will mail Shelley's book tomorrow. Love, Nana and Papa W.