"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Monday, December 27, 2010

Holly Anne

Isn't she darling? She is so sweet. She constantly tells her daddy and I how much she loves us. She loves to twirl our hair when we snuggle her. She started Pre school this fall, and actually isn't a huge fan. She doesn't like to leave me home alone.. and would prefer to stay home with mommy. It is good for her though, and I know it will help her prepare for Kindergarten next year. (Which blows my mind!!!!) She loves to go to Primary and she sings Primary songs all the time. Sometimes mixing up the words, which makes it pretty hilarious. She is so loved by her siblings. They think everything she does is the cutest. I can't believe our baby is so grown up! We are so lucky to have her!

No comments: