"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years Resolutions

The Holidays flew by this year as they always do, leaving me a list of goals for the new year. Richard and I are like many who are vowing to lose weight this Year. We want to get healthy and each have a specific goal we would like to reach. Wish us luck, we are prett excited.
We had a lovely Christmas and were able to see many loved ones. We saw Henry and Joni during our Caroling party earlier this season, and we saw DeJay's family, Cory's family, Joel's family and of course mom and dad. We were able to spend Thanksgiving with Richards family and mine as well. It has been wonderful to be with so many loved ones.
The kids loved their gifts. Matthew got a bike,Shelley got a scooter, Nicholas got a Skateboard and all Holly wanted from Santa was a new baby. They got other wondeful things as well from us and from grandparents too. They were pretty lucky kids. I had to have a D & C surgey on the 22nd, so that wasn't the funnest thing to do the week of Christmas, but it wasn't too bad and now I have my body in better health.
The kids are enjoying Christmas vacation, and I am enjoying reading. I am loving the fact that I can just read and spend time with the kids this week. Until next time!

No comments: